atomoxic-studiosatomoxic-studios

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

MonstersDen:Book of Dread MonstersDen:Book of Dread

Brilliant game.

Awsome job on this game :)

Loved the concept of the dungeons and dragons and kind of diablo level system. Worked well together. Keep up the good work :D

To: XxSuperAllixX
She can attack when I was playing it but you have to put her on the front row as she is a melee and the turns depend on your quickness. Heavy armor effects this and light armor gives you a higher quickness and jsut have to find a good balance :)

I personally liked the stats system and the different skills. Make more please :D

timer tutorial timer tutorial

Not bad - improvement needed.

Not bad. You could maybe improve this by making the time move with ActionScript instead and possibly put some digital text on so you could use this in a game of some sorts. Overall quite good but make some more with a bit more complex actions please :)

DeInfierno responds:

well the whole point is that it can be used realy easily by begginers. and do you mean to add dynamic text? it works in games fine, i used it in my tadpole game.

Speed Dots 2 Speed Dots 2

A glitch :(

i found a glitch on the second mini game.

If you click and drag the mouse off of the stage then the game continues and then u win without doing owt.

other than that i dint find owt much :D

johndoe21888 responds:

Awww, crappy. Thanks, I'll try and fix that.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

COOL GAME

this is a cool game but does get a little repetive , but overall it is one ov the best flash games ive played.

Hope u make some more cool games!!